Thursday, June 30, 2011

~Avalon~ My newest fanfic seris!!!

I got inspired to write this while reading lord of the rings:the two towers, so I sat down and thirty mintues this was created!I like it:)
*NOTE THIS IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL!ONLY THE TOWNS IN MISSISSIPPI ARE REAL!!!NOTHING ELSE!!!*(I have to put that now b/c of certain reasons)

Well here it is! Hope yall like it!!:D


Chapter One:
I had just gotten out of my bed when the first beams of morning light broke through the Mississippi pines. Today was special. Today was my eighteenth birthday.And it was the marking of my last week here. Soon I'd be off for this new music college in Nashville Tennessee.It was still hard to believe that I would be leaving everything behind, and everybody.
I made my way towards my bathroom and washed my face, then looked at myself in the mirror. I was never normal by two thousand ten standards. I never had a phone or a television, I had books about mythology, princesses, Jedi Knights and Middle Earth heroes. People never took the time to know me, the face behind the book. Therefore I became what they called a weirdo,nerd, ugly, just to name a few.
Even my physical apperances weren't normal. For one I was six feet tall, tallest girl in the county. I was also the only one that had natural long blond ringleted har. My eyes were a strange bluish-green color. But everyone always made fun of my ears. They were the most peculiar thing about me. they looked like normal ears, until about half way up. Then they started to come upwards,making a hidious point at the tip.
I guess I could thank my biological parents on that. I dont remember my short few years with them but I remember sometimes being in a room full of people. People like me. Sometimes I dream about them, but before I can tell where I am or who Im with, I wake up.
"Gabrielle!" I heard my mama call from the porch.
"Coming!" I put my white tanktop, blue jeans and boots on and ran to the front porch. "What is it Mama?" I asked her.
Then I saw my dad pull up in the front yard in a baby blue 1957 ford pickup with white wall tires. Daddy blew its horn. It sounded like a french horn from my highschool's band.
"I love your new truck Dad! Its goregous!"
Dad climbed out of the drivers side and tossed me the keys and I caught them.
"Its yours."
I squealed and threw my arms around my dad's neck.
"Thank you! I love you Daddy."
"I love you too honey."
I hopped in the truck and cranked it up.
"Be careful sweetie!"
"I will Mama!"
I cranked up my new Jason Aldean CD and headed into town.
Philadelphia wasn't too busy today, maybe because of the local fair concert this afternoon. They booked this new pop artist to preform. I never really liked pop.I had always like country music and fiddle campfire songs. Another reason I was a outcast.
Walmart wasn't that busy either. I wanted to pick up a few things for the bonfire after my party tonight. I got a shopping cart and started walking, until I felt someone smack me from behind. I drew my fist back and knocked the person to the ground. People thought a fist to the face for that was cruel. I call it reflexes.
Like I thought, it was one of my old biology classmates. Everyone of those boys in that class would do something like that to me on a daily basis. And I would hit them everytime. I got my things and left so I could get my two closest friends and bring them to my house for tonight.
As I but my things on the floor board of my truck, out of the corner of my eye, I could've sworn I saw somebody, watching me. I turned around but the only thing I saw a stray cat limping across the parking lot. Must have been my imagination.
I got to Kathrine's house three o'clock and like I asked Katherine was waiting in the yard. Alyssa was with her.Se must've spent the night with her. I got out of my truck and hugged them.
"So how yall like my birthday present?" I waved my hand to my truck. Alyssa and Katherine squealed.
"Its awesome! Wish my parents weren't so cheap so I have a car" Katherine complained
"Um, Gabrielle you said I could bring a friend or two right?" Alyssa sheepishly asked
"Yeah, Who's comming?"
And from behind a sweet gum tree stepped Ashton and Austin Sheppard, the only two identical red haired twins ever born in Neshoba county. The only  way to tell them apart was by there eyes, Ashton had blue eyes and Austin had green. They had been dating Alyssa and Katherine for a month now. They werent the kindest people on the planet but they treated their women good and were my friends since the fourth grade.
"Where do we put the presents?" They asked. They each had an arm load of gifts.
"Put them in the truck bed." They loaded up the gifts and made their way to the passenger side.
"Nuh uh."I told them. "There's not enough space for all five of us so the both of you are riding in the back."
"Alright. Just dont kill us on the way" Ashton said, climbing into the truck bed. Katherine and Alyssa got into the cab with me.I started the truck and headed back home. About a mile down the highway, I turned off onto a dirt road so I could get home faster.
"Your taking road 313? Its full of pot holes and covered in red dirt. If Ashton and Austin dont fall out of the truck, they'll wish they did!" Alyssa said.
"I know" I smiled a little devilish grin and we , execpt Katherine.
"Whats the matter?" I asked her. She never passed up a good laugh.
"Gabrielle don't get mad, but, I invited Jay."
I stomped on my breaks and I heard Ashton and Austin ram the tailgate.
"What?! Kat why?You know he hates me after you told him, you know"
Jay had been friends with me as long as I could remember. And I had been head over heels for him since the seventh grade. But then the friendship ended the first of June when he found out that I liked him. Eversince then we avoided eachother.
"But Gabrielle he said yes"She told me.
I smiled to myself and started driving again.
"Thanks." I told the both of them. But as I drove further down the road out of the corner of my eye I saw someone following my truck, the same person from Walmart. When I slowed down and looked in my rear view mirror, he was gone.
" Whats the matter?" Alyssa asked me.
"Oh, nothing" I smiled,shaking it off. My mind must be playing tricks on me. Probably my nerves. After all in a week I was moving to one of the biggest cities in the country. That had to be it. But what if it wasnt....


Yall like it so far??Hope you do!Chapter two comming soon!!
Love yall!<3
May the Force be with you
And God bless!!<3

1 comment: